The Family Shelter
Is your family facing homelessness in Snohomish County, WA?
Call our Shelter Intake & Resources line: 425-200-5121
Leave a message that includes your name, family size, and contact information (phone & email)
Or fill out the form below.
The Family Shelter is our main emergency shelter located in downtown Everett.
It can accommodate up to 11 families with children at any time.
Clients receive about 90 days of shelter and basic needs resources, including meals, showers, personal hygiene kits, and laundry services.
They also work with a Rapid Rehousing Case Manager, who helps them develop a customized solution to overcome homelessness and achieve permanent stable housing.
We offer many other resources at the Family Shelter, including:
- mental health and substance use counseling
- Children’s Program and Learning Hour to help children keep up with schoolwork
- healthy living and positive family dynamics resources
- employment guidance and resume workshops
- budget and financial planning help
Our Marysville extension, Miracle House, can accommodate up to two families with children at any time.
Photo: Luna Azevedo
Does your family need emergency shelter?
Fill out this form, and our staff will contact you soon:
Other Community Resources
- North Sound 2-1-1 Need emergency housing? Call 2-1-1 for emergency housing and related services in Snohomish, Skagit, San Juan, Island, and Whatcom Counties. This regional call center can provide immediate assistance and connect you with a housing navigator (or call 800-584-3578 between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. on weekdays – after-hours messages are managed the next business day).
- Cocoon House Are you a teenager (13 – 17 years) who needs help? Cocoon House is the only organization in Snohomish County that focuses specifically on helping homeless and at-risk teens. Whether you need someplace to stay or a ride to a safe place, call (425)-877-5171.
- Domestic Violence Services of Snohomish County If you, or someone you know, is a victim of domestic violence, please call the DVS 24-hour crisis hotline (425)-25-ABUSE (i.e., 425-252-2873). Free and confidential services include emergency shelter, legal assistance, support groups and domestic violence education.