Keeping families housed by preventing homelessness.
Photo: Kelly Sikkema
Our Homeless Prevention program helps keep families housed and avoid becoming homeless.
Case managers work with clients by providing:
- Short-term resources: For immediate assistance:
- One-time limited financial assistance (to cover one month’s rent or utilities)
- Access to income-based assistance programs, e.g., daycare / childcare, utility assistance programs, etc.
- Long-term resources: To promote home stability and prevent previous issues from re-occurring, including:
- budget and financial planning help
- employment and career guidance assistance
- landlord / property manager relation-building
You can apply to our Homeless Prevention program if:
- You are a family (i.e., any legal relationship between an adult and child, including single parents and pregnant mothers)
- You currently live in Snohomish County, WA
- Your household currently falls within 60% of the area median income (about $70,000 for a family of 5).
Contact our Homeless Prevention Specialist by clicking here, or call (360) 395-1335.
Do you need assistance through our Homeless Prevention program?
Fill out this form, and our staff will contact you soon: