Click here for details on SUPPORTING OUR COVID-19 PREVENTION EFFORTS
I Want to Donate
Gently used items are always welcome, but some items are much more useful than others.
Here are some items that we currently need:
- Bath Towels
- Bed sheets: Twin size & Full size
- Boy clothes (sizes: baby – youth)
- Women’s deodorant
- Baby carriers (e.g., Ergobaby, Infantino, Moby Wraps, Slings, backpack style , etc.)
- Baby gates
- Cleaning supplies (bleach, Clorox, pine sol, etc.)
- Laundry Soap
Call (425) 303-9774 (ext. 6) or email us to schedule a drop-off donation!
Preferred drop-off times:
Mon, Tue, Thurs & Fri: 10 am – 4 pm
Sat & Sun: by appointment only
Our frequently updated Amazon Wishlist also includes items – at affordable prices – based on current shelter needs:
I Want to Volunteer
From everyday maintenance and upkeep, to pruning and weeding in the Shelter’s community garden, to helping out with the Learning Hour children’s program… there are so many ways to share your skills, expertise, or time with us!
For everyone’s safety, we are currently limiting shelter volunteers to those who are fully vaccinated & are able to perform socially-distant tasks.
Current volunteer needs:
- Help out with the Children’s Learning Hour Program
- Facilities and Maintenance at shelter locations
- Serve on any of the following program Committees: Finance, Facilities, Development & fundraising, Homeless Prevention, and Children’s services