Click here for details on SUPPORTING OUR COVID-19 PREVENTION EFFORTS
I Want to Donate
Gently used items are always welcome, but some items are much more useful than others.
Please call (425) 303-9774 (ext. 6) to coordinate a convenient time to drop off your items, and also to find out if other items you would like to donate are needed by our client families.
Current high-need items include:
- bedsheets & linens (twin & full sizes)
- dinnerware (adult & kid), and
- personal hygiene items (shampoo, conditioner, body wash for adults and kids, diapers, wipes, etc.)
Our frequently updated Amazon Wishlist also includes items – at affordable prices – based on current shelter needs.
I Want to Volunteer
From everyday maintenance and upkeep, to pruning and weeding in the Shelter’s community garden, to helping out with the Learning Hour children’s program… there are so many ways to share your skills, expertise, or time with us!
For everyone’s safety, we require that all volunteers are fully vaccinated & use masks
while at any of our shelter locations.
Volunteers are encouraged to come in for a minimum of two hours anytime between 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays.
Current volunteer needs:
- Organizing pantry and storage closets at shelter locations
- Store & organize food donations (on Wednesdays only)
- Facilities and Maintenance at shelter locations
- Serve on any of the following program Committees: Finance, Facilities, Development & fundraising, Homeless Prevention, and Children’s services
Click here to email our Resident Skills Coordinator – or call (425) 252-6672 (ext. 6) – to schedule a date & time to come volunteer!